The #1 stop for everything BMW & Mini in the Northeast
OUR 6000 SQ. FT. STATE OF THE ART FACILITY OFFERS:
- BMW GT-1 factory diagnostic and programming capabilities, including OPS. OPS is BMW's Optical Programming System for 2004 and later vehicles.
- Hunter TC3500 Tire mounting and balancing equipment, with Vibration Control and including Road Force tire balancing technology. Equipment specially designed to handle the modern BMW wheels and tires, including run flats.
- Hunter laser wheel alignment equipment with a drive-on rack, this system also employs scales used to corner balance and weigh vehicles. We can handle fully adjustable coil-over suspension systems and do racing alignments to custom specifications.
- 24/7 Monitored Parking Area - No vehicles are left unguarded for any amount of time.
- Drop Box for Late Night, Early Morning or Weekend Drops.
- Four top-of-the-line Challenger Lifts.
- The friendliest staff that will do all it can to make sure you are satisfied with the service performed on your vehicle.